Monday, September 20, 2010

Yep! A New Look!

What do you all think of my blog's new look?

Let me just tell ya, this was no easy feat!  Add computer programming, and even templates that do the work for you, to the list of things I cannot do without turning it into a major, life changing project! 

I was trying to come up with a background for my new blog, Join The Challenge!  , when I decided to go ahead and freshen up my A Chocolate Bouquet blog.  BIG mistake! 

I cannot tell you how I managed to make all of my widgets disappear, and even the "design" option on my editing page.  I even tried to go back to my previous background by copying and pasting the code, and THAT didn't even turn out right!

Needless to say, my heart sank as I thought I would have to mourn the departure of my widgets and pictures, but then, wonder of wonders, I got them all back!  Granted I was up until 2 a.m. working on it, but hey!  It's fixed!

Please do not ask me how I did this-I cannot tell you because I am not sure.

I do hope you like the new look-I think it's pretty, and it's one of the only ones I could get to work!  =)

Have a great day Everyone!

No comments: