Friday, September 24, 2010

Five Question Friday

I decided to answer a few questions that other bloggers are answering-you will get to know my just a tad bit better by this post!  =D

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?  Probably.....Southern Belle!  That way I would always sound cute and sweet!!!  I could be screaming at my kids and Dan, and I'd sound so sweet to all the neighbors that they wouldn't even notice I was livid!!!  They'd look our way and say, "Isn't she so cute?  And she always sounds so sweet!"  =D


2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
No-even when I'm tired, I have a hard time falling asleep in my own bed!  I need MY pillow and my SOCKS!  And after I lay in bed for 30-60 minutes, I will fall asleep.

3. THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN DELETED BECAUSE IT IS NOT A QUESTION I WANT ON MY BLOG-SEEMED A BIT CRUDE FOR THIS BLOG-NO OFFENSE, QUESTION MAKERS!

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Tricia Goyer!  She is an author, and I'm connected to her on Twitter!  She responded to me TWICE!!!  She writes Christian novels and other books, and one of her books was/is 2nd place on Amazon's Kindle list!  She's a mother about my age, and she just seems so nice!  Did I mention she responded to me TWICE on Twitter???  =D

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date
In his home town, which is now my home town too, we went with the church group to Perkin's restaurant!
In MY hometown of Akron, Ohio, we went to the Waterloo(can I have a shout out for the Waterloo???) restaurant.  He gave me baby roses, and made me laugh til I cried.  What a guy!  I had my roses in the same little gift box they came in until my house burned down!

So there you have it!  Four questions answered on Five Questions Friday! 
Feel free to leave your link below so others can see your Five Question Fridays answers on your blog!  And please feel free to leave me compliments-I MEAN comments!!!  =D

No comments: