Wellll.....my band name is currently Blue Pretzels!!! If pronounced just right, it can sound like a French Blues band! If pronounded with no accent, it sounds more like a Teen Pop group!
What is yours? Please put it in the comments!
We should be moved to our new place next week. I've been sorting, decluttering, breathing exasperating sighs in my brain over all this STUFF I've accumulated in 3 short years! When our house burned, I started from nearly SCRATCH! (Click here to see what I mean! The pictures show you I'm not exaggerating!) Pinterest and my addiction to thrift stores have been absolutely no help in keeping my home clutter free!
On to 5QF!
1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? The truth be known, they kind of scare me. Especially when I'm in a car. And the lightning is fierce. I do okay if it's a small storm. Severe storms are my problem.
2. Do your kids get back to school clothes? Well, this year they are! My daughter is looking to dress up her wardrobe a bit, and my son is just growing so much, he needs them! Exciting for us is that we are moving super close to Target, Ross, the mall, TJ Maxx, and much, much more! It will be much easier to finish our shopping, instead of living 30-60 minutes from almost all clothing stores, and coming home disappointed because we only had so much time, and barely anything that was tried on fit right! I can't wait! =)
3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? I don't watch golf, and I only putt putt every blue moon.
4. Showers or baths? Showers.
5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? Hmm....I don't know! I'm pretty basic, and if it's out of the ordinary, I tend to pass. I'm thinking I may try chocolate covered bacon someday, even tho that isn't a meal. =)
Thanks for stopping by, and may you all have a great weekend! Don't forget to share your band name in the comments section!