Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm A Wannabee

I have a secret--it's a BIGGIE!!!  And I'm gonna let you in on it!

My secret is.....

I'm a Wannabee!!! 

Blogging is something I've enjoyed doing, and am reading some books on how to move my blog up to the next level.  Wanna help me?

I ADMIT IT!!!  I want to be the next Chris Brogan, the next Darren Rowse, as cute as Smockity Frocks, as popular as Julia from Hooked On Houses!  But there are a few problems:

1:  I don't have the time to put in 27 hours a day like Chris and Darren, and I am totally html illiterate-just read my last post on trying to upload a "do it for you" blog design!  These men are the masters of the blogosphere, and I'm just gonna be stuck in envy mode.

2.  I'm not cute.  Conni from Smockity is SOOoooo cute!  I wish I were cute! 

3.  I'm not as popular as Julia-she just posted about her 10 millionth view! 

Solutions:

Thank you all, my faithful followers-I do appreciate you!  Would you like to see me reach my wannabee goals?  Here's a few things you can do to help!

Could you all just click on my site about 100 times a day?  That would make me feel much better.  Thanks!

Can you tell me how cute I am?  If you REALLY want to make me feel good, tell me I'm cuter than Conni!

Can you give my blog name to any famous folks you happen to know, and ask them to put in a good word for me on Twitter or Facebook?

I KNOW you don't want me to put up a video of me begging and pleading for readers, now do you??? 

Wow!  You guys are the greatest!  Thanks!

Now!  To be a little more serious, I really do have a desire to excell in blogging.  If you'd like to help me out, please share my blog or web address with your friends and family.

Many of you know that my husband is limited to how much he can work because of being seriously injured a year ago.  I would LOVE to be able to grow my readership, which will eventually bring in some revenue from my many hours of blogging.

I am not asking anyone for money, just that you might share my blog with others.  And I really do appreciate your help-thank you!  =)

4 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

This cracked me up! I think a lot of us can relate to that feeling. Heck, I'm still a wannabe, looking up at the people who are miles ahead of me in the blogosphere and wondering how the heck I could ever catch up. And when it comes to html stuff--forget about it!

A lot of it just takes time and persistence. Keep at it--you'll get there! :)

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Thanks Julia! I appreciate your comment, and encouragement!
And from a blogger who has had over 10 MILLION views, I appreciate how personable you are! =)

Faye said...

You are very cute,(not sure if you're cuter than Conni - I had to check out her blog so I could compare), my fingers would be too tired from clicking 100 times a day every day on your site, and I don't know any famous folks other than you! Did that make you feel better?

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Well, maybe a little! If nothing else, just cheer me on! =D It helps!