Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scaring The Kitty

My friend Melinda came over earlier, and her 5 year old son Ben was with her.  Ben said something about not scaring our kitty, Chloe.  Dan said that she needed scared.  Of course, I let Ben know how sharp her claws are and that she sometimes hurts, since I didn't want him to get himself all scratched up.

While I was talking to Ben, telling him all of the details of Chloe's self defenses, he came into the dining room where his mother and I were sitting, and he stood there digging in his coat.  I wondered what he was doing, while he quietly muttered something about scaring the kitty, still! 

So guess how he scared her......I'll give you a hint.....it was with something in his coat pocket....

He put his Dracula teeth in, made his meanest face, and set off to find the kitty to scare her!

LOL!!!!  Loved it!!!

No comments: