Monday, February 22, 2010

New Pics Of Me, and Blah, Blah, Blah--Explained!

Well, here they are-updated pictures of me! 

My blog and website have pics of me from our old house, which we haven't lived there in almost a year.

I fixed my hair a little different today, and Dan liked it.  You know what he liked best about it?  Well, I have my front section separated from the back section, which I poofed.  What Dan likes best in the gray streak on the back poof, that is visible in this photo.  Go figure, eh?  Well, that must mean he's A-O-K with being married to an older woman!  That's a good thing!  :)



Along with my new background for my blog, I discovered how to add extra pages to the blog, which I added a chocolate bouquet page, with links to my different bouquets.  I'm not sure yet what other new pages to add to this, or if I'll just categorize what I put up.  Hmm.....


And did anyone else see my blah, blah, blah post?
Let me just say...
Ooooppsssss!!!!!

I was trying to figure out how to post on my new page, and that was a test post!  My sis-in-law wrote in my comments and asked me where the post went, which brought it to my attention, since I had no idea!  And I responded to her comment that it was a good thing I didn't write something like, Dan is a dunderhead!  Or, I can't wait to rob Walmart tomorrow! lol

Let that be a lesson to all...
Whatever you put on the internet.....
Doesn't go away!.....
Even if you hit the edit button, after you've posted it!
Someone is sure to find you out!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I subscribe through RSS feed and that is how I saw it...once I clicked into it and went to your blog, it wasn't there, so I figured it was a "testing" thing. But I just had to give you a hard time about it!!! LOL!

Love ya!
Alicia

Faye said...

No, I didn't see it. By the way, I really, really like your new pictures! That gray streak looks good!!! LOL