Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Leftover Candy Canes? A Yummy Treat!

Leftover candy canes from the holidays?  I found this Pinterest (follow me!), and made these for our church family-pretzels dipped in melted vanilla chips, with crushed candy canes sprinkled over them!



I am going to give the link where I found these-I didn't take pics of each step, so I'll give the link where I found this delicious dessert!
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS!
* The original link used a block of white chocolate, grated.  I used Wilton's Vanilla Candy Melts instead of a white chocolate block shown in her link.  These were at Walmart with the candy for the holidays, but may be in a different location since the season is heading for Valentine's Day.
Speaking of Valentine's Day, I will be sharing a chocolate bouquet or two, so be sure to stop back! It's been a while since I've added any new ones!  My bad!

And one more thing!  Are you joining my blog hop tomorrow?  If you have a motivational post to share, please stop by and share it here!  Each month will have a new theme, so please come back regularly to see what we're up to!

Snack on!  =)

No comments: