Friday, January 4, 2013

5QF!

Good Morning!

I started a blog hop yesterday, and would love to have you add your motivational posts-so far it's just me and my lonesome!  =)  If you have something to add, please click here!

On to the 5QF!

1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013? Yes!  I do every year!  I actually posted on this the other day.  Losing weight and buying a new house are two things on my list-both of which should happen.  I'm down 30 pounds with 20 more to go!  If you would like to see a picture, click here!  

2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013? No, although I talked to my daughter about going to a ladies' retreat in Texas this spring.  Not sure if that will happen after all.  Not sure.

3. What room is never cleaned in your house?  Since we moved to a house that's about 1,000 square feet smaller than my last home, my bedroom ends up the room for storage, which makes the room hard to keep cleaned up consistently.  No laundry room to store my clothes, and no office to store my ebay stuff!

4. What food must be in your house at all times?  Coffee creamer and milk! lol

5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?  I hug regularly, but get claustrophobic if I'm in tight quarters for too long.


Happy New Year!  And have a great weekend!  =)


6 comments:

Madonna said...

congrats on the weight loss. I would love to go on another ladies retreat. I have only been to one but we had such a blast and I have such wonderful memories years later. My bedroom is used to for storage also. I am hoping to buy a storage shed soon. I can't really start remodeling until we get the shed because otherwise we will just have to move boxes from spot to spot. Hoping this posts this time. I have tried 4 times now, cant see the captcha characters.

Lindsay said...

Hi Josanne! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment - I'm always looking for new blogs to check out, so I'm glad you stopped by! :)

GREAT job on your weight loss so far, you are amazing! You'll hit your goal before you know it!

Have a GREAT weekend and a wonderful 2013 - I'll be stopping by to read often! :)

Thanks again for swinging by my page. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I've struggled with my weight most of my life and am working on changing a lot of lifestyle things. I've made some small progress and am hoping to continue with more discipline. Best of luck on your continued journey!!! :)

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Madonna, I removed the verification for posting--their words really ARE hard to read sometimes! I am not sure (can't think of one offhand) that I have been to an all ladies retreat yet-I have been to some other meetings and such. I think my daughter and I would have fun. Just not sure if finances will take us there this time or not. =)

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Lindsay~thanks for stopping by! It seems the other 20 pounds I need to lose is being a bit more stubborn than the last 30-even while going to the gym! But I'll keep trying! =)

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Ishallbeatoad, my best wishes to you on your lifestyle changes-this is an area I need to work harder on myself. I wish I had been more committed years ago!