1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? My hubby's sister came to a wedding at my church in Ohio. She liked me, and invited me to visit her in Pennsylvania.
I came to visit, I thought hubby was too young, he thought I was too rich (HA!), but his dad talked him into coming down to his sister's after church to get to know me.
We had a lot of fun, and went from there. It wasn't "I'm in love" from day one, but both of us were looking for our lifetime companion, so both of us were looking at our relationship as, "You may be the one", and approached it very seriously from the start.
Not that WE were very serious, as in, never joking. On our first date, Dan made me laugh til I cried. =)
We were married less than 9 months later, and we've now been married for 17 years. ♥
2. What is your favorite room in your house? Ooohhhh...well, I think it's a toss up between my livingroom and diningroom!
This is my couch. Okay, this is Chloe ON the couch. =) I couldn't find a picture of my livingroom on my laptop-must be on Dan's.
This is my flower arrangement on my coffee table. I add the red and gold to it in winter, but it is cream colors regularly. My walls are called Cozy Beige.
3. Can you wiggle your ears? Only when I'm touching them-and rubbing them very quickly because they itch!
4. What is your evening ritual? Oh, we walk from room to room, chanting "Money, we need money. Please rain money..." Then we sit in a circle and hold hands, humming with our eyes closed.
Oh! You mean my routine??? Oh! Silly me!!!
Well in that case, I tend to veg out (after our chanting session), and not really do much.
Umm......you're not going to tell anyone about the chanting, are ya? I misunderstood the question....let's just keep the chanting/humming bit between you and me, shall we?
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Now that I sleep, since I finally started getting comments...I need about 9 hours to really feel rested. But things are looking up! I haven't been quite so tired during the day, even if I don't get enough sleep. And the family doesn't mind the whininess and tantrum throwing too much until it's my bedtime either! =P
Thanks for stopping by, everyone! Hope you enjoyed this weeks answers, and thanks, Mama M for this fun weekly blog hop!