Hello World(hanging my head in shame)
I have a confession to make(looking at my shoes-well, I'm not wearing any shoes actually, but this is how I feel in my heart!)
See, I was reading another blog group site, and one of the commenters posted the longings of my own heart, even tho she was talking about herself. She said, "I had little traffic and was getting no comments."
After someone actually brought it out into broad daylight, my very own secret in their own life, it gave me the courage to come clean with my readers.
Friends, my name is Josanne, and I'm a commentaholic(still staring at my shoes, figuratively).
That being said, this week's Five question Friday questions are perfect and fitting for my confession.
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? My heart! The physical pain I feel because I get little traffic and few comments-oh the pain! I know it has to feel just like Mama M's heart attack! Oh the agony!
2. How much sleep do you get at night? None! I am up all night trying to figure out ways to get my readers to comment! On a good night, I may get 6--after so many nights of tossing and turning, trying to gain your comment love, it finally catches up to me, and I collapse.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist? I believed in Santa Claus until I was 39. My entire life, I always received everything I asked for, until I was 39, when I asked for more traffic and comments. Double Whammy! Santa Claus isn't real, AND I don't have more traffic and comments. What a letdown!
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? "I Get No Respect" by Rodney Dangerfield. Kind of reminds me of my current plight.
5. What do you wear to bed? Aren't you paying attention? I already told you I don't sleep! See question and answer #2.
But folks, there IS hope! That same blogger that comments on her little traffic and no comments continued on to say, "I sat down on my 3rd anniversary and dumped out my frustrations in a post. Then the heavens opened up and rained grace on me such as I never expected."
She, the kindred soul to my own, broke free from that awful curse, the drought of comment-less-ness!
What's that I hear??? Are the heavens being opened (hint hint!!! grovel, grovel!!! plead plead!!!) ??? =D