Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Having A Problem.....

.....with my toe.  First of all, if you read the answers to my 5QF post, you will get to see my funky shaped toe nail on my big toe.  See how it is slightly sideways, and thinner than most big toe nails?  It's from my surgery.  =)

But we aren't talking about my big toe today.  We are talking about my baby toe.  Let's take a look....

Before we go any further, let me answer the question you are all dying to ask!  No, I don't believe in evolution, so therefore, no, I am not evolving from a lizard.

So anyway!  The toe of concern-my baby toe.  I think it's broke, or something!  And I know what ELSE you are thinking!  "Well no WONDER it hurts-it's SMASHED!!!"  Nope, folks, that's the normal shape.  As you can see, I'd never make it as a foot model.

Back to the toe.  When I roll over in bed, and my toe lays against the bed, it BURNS!  Can anyone help me???  Am I gonna need a doctor? 

I can see it now.... 

"Doc, my baby toe hurts!"

"Let me take a look......Well no WONDER it hurts-it's SMASHED!!!" 

"No Doc, that's the normal shape."

"Hate to break it to you, Mrs. A, but you'd never make it as a foot model."

If there is a doctor visiting my blog, please speak up and let me know why my baby toe hurts!!!  Mommy doctors can speak up too!

And for the rest of you....I just thought you'd like to know.  Plus, I LOVE sympathy!  So....if you feel sorry for me, please leave a comment for me!  =)

5 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I'm so sorry your toe hurts. I really hate that you can't roll over in bed. I'm also sorry that your dream of being a foot model never came through for you....I'll be thinking of you all day.

Sorry I'm being a smart alack :-) I can't imagine why your toe would burn when you put pressure on it if there is no obvious injury on the outside. I've never broken a bone so I don't know how it should feel but hopefully someone out there has more useful input that I do :-)

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Thanks Donna! I don't mind you being a smart alek! lol
Thanks for stopping by! I'll let you know if a foot doctor comes my way! =)

Laura Masiker said...

I'm not a doctor and I'm not a mommy, but it could be a pinched nerve. If it is a pinched nerve it doesn't necessarily have to be in your foot for you to feel the pain there. (Our nervous system is really wacky like that.) I've had nerves cramp up and pinch and the pain actually feels like a burning sensation. It's probably not that, but that's my idea. LOL

Melinda said...

Tell Dan to live the lighter in the kitchen. That way he won't be trying to hog the bed all night. :)

Faye said...

Awww, I feel so bad for you!! I am a very sympathetic person, you know!! If it helps any, I've been having pain in my right foot -- baby toe area mainly. So we can hobble along life together!! By the way, the word verification I have to type to leave this comment is "bentlyin". I wonder if that is supposed to mean "bent toe, lying in bed?" or "bent on lying"? lol