Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 Reasons I Think I'm Gonna Eat Worms

I guess I'll take my ball and go home.  And then I'm gonna eat worms.  Why, you may ask?  And what exactly does this mean?

Well, for the what does this mean question, it is what I accuse kids of saying when they don't get their way!  Or how they feel when they are blue. 

As for why?  This is my list!

  1. I'm a FAIL mother!  I forgot to wish my daughter a happy 16th birthday! (Wanna help me remedy this?  Stop by http://www.teenapproach.blogspot.com/ and leave her a comment!) 
  2. I had a rough time of sleeping, having horrible dreams!  Which is what caused me to forget my daughter's 16th birthday!
  3. I cheated on my diet-for 2 days!  This is just WRONG, folks!  My daughters BOTH made desserts-cherry delight pie, and then a crackers and chocolate dessert that tastes just like a candy bar.  How could they DO this to me???
  4. I procrastinated on finishing my SCREAMING YELLOW bathroom all the way, so now I'll be rushed this week, since I'm having a baby shower here next Saturday!  PLUS I'll be out of town at least on Monday! 
  5. I'm still not as cute as Connie from Smockity Frocks.
  6. I'm still not as popular as Julie from Hooked on Houses.
  7. And I'm still not as popular as Darren Rowse or Chris BroganSigh....
  8. I STILL live with the thermostat Gestapo.  This is so unfair when I am cold!  WHO CARES if I have socks on???  Why should I have to worry every time he goes to look at the thermostat???
  9. I'm out of Claritan.  Need I say more about this one?  ahh....aaahhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh-choooooooooooooo!!!!!
  10. My Join The Challenge group blog is so quiet-which means there is no one there to encourage me!!!  Where are they all AT????
So there you have it, folks!  Wanna get your ball, come over and eat worms with me?  Might as well make mud pies while we're at it...    =P

No comments: