Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Big Girl Club Hates Me

Well, it's day three since I announced and began my departure from the Big Girl's club, and guess what?  They HATE me for it!  All along, treating me like their friend until I wanted to leave! 

How do I know this?

Because of the daily 15 minutes in the TORTURE CHAMBER that I've been going thru!

Oh, cutting out the junk food hasn't been so hard as of yet, but that piece of machinery in the basement called an eliptical is the real clencher!  I HATE it!

I hate it as much as I did when I joined the Y-which, to my shame, I only went like, twice....I think....

Fifteen llloooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg minutes of torture, and if that wasn't bad enough, my legs feel like jello when I'm done.

I am TOTALLY telling on myself!  I don't believe in humiliating your kids in your blogs, but if you want to humiliate yourself, I guess that's ok, and actually, send me a link if you do so that my misery can enjoy the company, and I won't feel so bad!  =D

Well, off I go to finish cleaning out my cupboards for my 7 X 3 Jump Start Challenge, and another grueling torture chamber session before heading to church this evening.

Ugh....

No comments: