Saturday, December 4, 2010

All I Want For Christmas.....Part 2 (A Series)

Well, I'm sure one of you has already ran out and purchased the EZ Cracker for me-THANK YOU, whoever you are!  You're just a DOLL!!!

In case someone else beat you to the EZ Cracker, there are more things on my list, so just keep reading!

Today's item on my wish list is.....

The Point n Paint!



I'm still painting my bathroom, so I NEED one of these!  And I'll wait to finish the bathroom until you get me one-NOT because I'm procrastinating! 

Anyway!  I just HATE when I'm blinded by all that paint I drip off my roller when I hold it over my head!  And the tape is so incredibly unruly!  I was stuck to the wall in the bathroom for 3 hours when I was painting the walls SCREAMING YELLOW~because of the tape!  And trying to work around the ladder-ugh-don't ask! 

So this is next on my wish list!  It makes me feel so special that you all are reading my Christmas wants!  I can tell this is going to be a GREAT year for gifts!  (wink! wink!)

No comments: