Anyway, all that being said, we are in need of a kitty sitter! Are there any volunteers?
I can give you a rundown on what I require-just put your applications in the comments section.
1. Must have owned a kitten of your own-otherwise, the rest of this will make no sense to you!
2. Must speak baby-kitty talk. Example: "Aww....is her a widdle sweetie pie???"
3. Must have two free hours a day to visit with the little princesses, and allow them to claim your body as their own. This included climbing your back, sitting in your lap, pulling hair clips out of your hair, sleeping around your neck like a fur collar, and expecting your hand to be fully functional for petting at all times.
4. You must understand the difference between a "Hello? Anyone home? Hello? Hello?" meow, and a "Oh Mommy, I LOVE you! I want canned salmon and cheese, canned salmon and cheese! Can you hurry? Hurry please? Surely it isn't taking that long to get the tops of the canned salmon and cheese!!!" meow.
5. Optional-you should know the difference between the little princesses trying to trip you because they love you and want your returned affection, and trying to not trip you while they run between your legs, trying to see who can reach the canned salmon and cheese cupboard first.
6. You must carry the motto that no outfit is complete without the cat hair, if you decide to sit on the furniture--and now you know why they named it fur-niture!
7. Must pay for your own airfare, transportation and hotel. :)
Don't forget to leave your applications in the comments section-payment is lots of love from two beautiful furry princesses!