Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Revenge!!!

I cannot help it...I am forced to do this to my beloved hubby, Daniel!  Let me tell you why...

We made plans to celebrate Christmas a few days early with our children-it was going to be a wonderful and fun day!  Dan would be heading to Playthings Etc. with Dakota-one of the coolest toy stores in the world!  The girls and I were going to the Grove City Outlets-a place my oldest daughter had wanted to go for a long time.  We would meet back home later that evening.  Elissa volunteers at the school, so she was with Amber and Dakota, enjoying the last day of school before Christmas vacation.  A nice little party sent them on their way to enjoying many days of vacation!

Unfortunately, the weather was rather severe, with sleet coming down, and the red warning level at weather.com let us know that it might not be a good idea to go. We hated to change plans, but thought we may have to, since the roads could be treacherous.  We still decided to get ready, in case the weather turned favorably.

I got in the shower, and was minding my own business, and I CANNOT believe what happened!!!    My wonderful husband of many years DROPPED TWO HANDFULS OF SLEET ON ME OVER THE TOP OF THE SHOWER DOORS!!!!!  I screamed!!!  I was in shock!!!

How could he do this to me???  The man I would NEVER think of doing something so cruel to, did this to me!!!  I thought he vowed to love, honor and cherish me!!!  

Maybe he did this because when I remind him that he said "I do", he always claims, "I didn't say "I do", I said "I'm a dude!""

I had to plot my revenge!  I considered putting ice cubes in his side of the bed, but reconsidered when I remembered that we have an electric heating pad under our sheet.  How would that sound..."Honest, officer!!!  It was just a joke!!!"

So what could I do?  What could I do?.....

Then I decided.  This is what I'm going to do.  I'm going to show the entire world one my husband's redneck moments.  Let me share the story in a nutshell...

After working several hours on our riding lawnmower that was broken, Dan was tired and exhausted from his efforts because they did not work.  Even tho he is a very mellow man, he became a bit agitated.  The lawnmower was still broke, and he wished the kids would have chipped in and mowed with the push mower.  This may appear as a joke, but I assure you, it is NOT!  I looked out the window to see my husband and daughter.  My daughter was riding the four-wheeler in the yard, with Dan sitting on the front rack, pushing our PUSH-MOWER!!!  Needless to say, I had to run and get the camera!  I had no intentions of using this for revenge, but it is all too sweet, and I must!
 
This, my friends, is what we call a REDNECK RIDING LAWNMOWER!!!



2 comments:

Faye said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! Tears running down the cheeks hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! :)