Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two More Weeks!

Ahh...two more weeks, and guess what? The BIG 4-0 will be upon me!!! AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let's get past the drama!

Have you all been thinking about my diet?  You'll all be so happy for me--I gained about 3 pounds!

What???  You thought I meant...NOOOOO................

I'm on a GAIN WEIGHT DIET!!!

(wink, wink!)

Actually, guess what?  Hubby is getting me an eliptical machine for my birthday-NOT because he thinks I need it-because he knows I'd like one!  Plus the whole family can use it!  If you've never used one, they're really cool!  MUCH easier on the knees than a stair stepper.

If any of you want to send me gifts, please send LOTS of ANTI-WRINKLE CREAMS!!!!  I might also like a few wigs---maybe I should request blonde wigs, for my mid-life crisis?  My hair is turning gray awfully fast!  It's like it overslept and is hurrying before the big 4-0 gets here!

If you all have any other great ideas for my 40th birthday, just send all my gifts to the "Getting Older and Not Sure I Can Handle It" Foundation, PA, c/o Josanne.

My computer is going to the---GASP!!!---computer doctor tomorrow.  I hope it's not a SERIOUS surgery, only minor sicknesses!  This little gadget has things to do for me, like, NOW!!!  I've got pics and videos that need to go up on my website for Valentine's Day!  The computer doctor says it will be about 4 or 5 days once I take it in.

So, if you don't hear from me for a week, you'll know why!  :)

No comments: